Christmas Shopping.

Sunday, November 28, 2010 @ 6:58 PM

Sooo, I went to the mall today with the intent of buying myself some clothes (of which I don't even need) and decided that I should get my xmas presents out of the way.  Five down, seven to go. Ugh. When I got home with my presents, my dad informed me that I wasn't supposed to buy any for the adults :\

Anyway, I got:
I still need to buy for Dad, Sam, Macy, Jessica, Liam, David, Lucas and Dave. Maybe a little something for Sam's brother.
Also, I feel like crap today. I have a cold (IN SUMMER ARGH!!) and a massive headache.

«   »

Profile

I will take at least one photo a day for the next 365 days (:

Archives

All posts:

November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 June 2011


© A Photo A Day for a Year   |   Design by bluebonfires