Glasses & The Big C

Wednesday, November 10, 2010 @ 11:08 PM

This is the text message that woke me up this moring; The one I have been waiting for all week. I checked my messages, and sure enough it was who I thought it was. Last week I had an eye examination and discovered that I needed glasses because basically I have a hard time seeing. I get to pick 'em up tomorrow. I'm glad but not glad at the same time. I'm glad because I'll be able to see but unhappy because people I know will probably think I'm a dork. It'd be okay if they were reading glasses, but since I'm short sighted, I'll have to wear them all the time!

Also this ^ show is pretty much my favourite tv show at the moment.

«   »

Profile

I will take at least one photo a day for the next 365 days (:

Archives

All posts:

November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 June 2011


© A Photo A Day for a Year   |   Design by bluebonfires