I think I may have a spending problem...

Saturday, November 20, 2010 @ 11:41 PM

I bought myself a retro looking casio digital watch. It's a mens watch, but I like it nonetheless. I've been looking to get a new watch because I have another but it's quite dressy and casual and can only go with certain outfits and bleh. So that's why I bought it xD

Here are some other things I bought:

Full house brings back memories/ The Osbournes are hilarious!

Some cute zebra slippers for winter. (I LOVE zebra print)

Some floral print pjs

We also played nightmare which is my favourite board game EVER.

«   »

Profile

I will take at least one photo a day for the next 365 days (:

Archives

All posts:

November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 June 2011


© A Photo A Day for a Year   |   Design by bluebonfires