Oh no.
Sunday, November 14, 2010 @ 11:59 PM
So I got a little bit upset last night so I took a drive to god knows where and I saw this tree and I thought it looked nice. Sadly though, when I went to leave, my cars battery light was on. I managed to get a little way away before it conked out. A lot happened last night but long story short this is how my car got home:
You can see my dad on the left hand side and thats my poor little car on the tow truck.
(Also, I cheated a bit I got home at like 4am so I couldn't post this on the right day, so I changed the date and time myself. Still counts though 'cause the photos are from that day!)
(Also, I cheated a bit I got home at like 4am so I couldn't post this on the right day, so I changed the date and time myself. Still counts though 'cause the photos are from that day!)