Really Gorgeous Day
Sunday, November 7, 2010 @ 4:14 PM
So it's coming into summer here (only a few weeks to go!) and I'm beginning to really enjoy this gorgeous weather we've been having, so I decided to take a walk through the park.
Whilst I was strolling through the park, I was listening to a playlist of songs from the 90's and y2k (year 2000 only) I'll post the playlist below.
- C & C Music Factory - Gonna make you Sweat (Everybody Dance now)
- Sheryl Crow - If it makes you Happy
- Ace of Bass - All that she Wants
- DMX - Party Up
- Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity
- Mya - Case of the Ex
- Lou Bega - Mambo No.5
- Deee-lite - Groove is in the Heart
- Us3 - Cantaloop
- Fool's Garden - Lemon Tree
- TLC - Water Falls
- No Mercy - Where do you go?
- TLC - No Scrubs
- Shanks and Bigfoot - Sweet Like Chocolate
- Aaliyah - Try Again
- Meredith Brooks - Bitch
- En Vogue - Don't Let go
- Counting Crows - Mr. Jones
- Everything but the Girl - Missing
- Ini Kamoze - Here Comes the Hotstepper
- The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - The Impression that I get
- Annie Lennox - Walking on Broken Glass
- Amber - This is Your Night
- Smile.Dk - Coconut
- EMF - Unbelievable
- Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back
- Spin Doctors - Two Princes
- Fugees - Killing me Softly
- Dr Dre - Still D.R.E Feat. Snoop Dogg
- Mc Hammer - Can't Touch This
- Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch
- Faith Hill - This Kiss
- Notorious B.I.G - Mo' Money, Mo' Problems
- The Cardigans - Lovefool
- Blink 182 - All the Small Things
- Bart Simpson - Do the Bartman
- Will Smith - Men in Black
- ATB - 9pm ('til I come)
- Crash Test Dummies - Mmm Mmm Mmm
- Stars on 54 - If you Could Read my Mind
- White Town - Your Woman
- Del Amitri - Roll to Me
- Ace of Bass - The Sign
- Janet Jackson - Together Again
- Shaft - Mucho Mambo
- Scatman John - Scatman
- Eminem - The Real Slim Shady
- Tone Loc - Wild Thing
- Bombfunk Mc's - Freestyler
- Will Smith - Gettin' Jiggy Wit it
I know it's more than a short sentence to accompany my photos, but bear with me here!