Sam's mum got a Rabbit.
Monday, November 22, 2010 @ 4:04 PM
Isn't it cute?!
A the week before last, Sam's mum and Sam's brother saw it hopping along the side of the road. They caught it, and took it to the SPCA. They said that if the owner doesn't come forward in about a week, it'll be adopted out (or possibly put down *tear*) So Sam's mum said that if that's the case, she'll take it. A week later, she found out that the owners hadn't come forward so she got it on friday. Apparently it is a domesticated rabbit, it can use a litter box and everything and it's about two years old. It's so cute. So yeah, the is the first day I got to see it :D
Also, today I went to the university to sit my literacy exam. I don't think I did very well :\