Wellingtonnnnn

Saturday, November 27, 2010 @ 9:48 PM

View from the window of the plane

  Pretty painting that Sam's grandma has hanging in her living room

Me y'know, just sitting in the middle of the foot path xD

Photo I took of a pretty daisy

Sam and I woke up at 5:30am to get ready to go to the airport. We arrived in Wellington at about 8am and had Mc Donalds for breakfast. Yuuummmm. Sam's Grandma was really nice. I felt a bit awkward there. We left at about 7pm, and my family on my mums side came to see me off. I've decided i'm going to drive down there really soon to visit them and yeah. Little Ange took photos of us, so I'm going to edit this post once I steal the photos off of facebook xD

«   »

Profile

I will take at least one photo a day for the next 365 days (:

Archives

All posts:

November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 June 2011


© A Photo A Day for a Year   |   Design by bluebonfires