Car Accident

Friday, December 10, 2010 @ 8:08 PM


Sam's dad wanted to take Sam, his brother and I out to dinner. As we were driving we witnessed quite a horrific car accident. Sam's dad stopped to let a car pull into a parking lot (pictured above). As the car was turning, Sam's dad saw another car heading towards us going really, really fast. Sam's dad moved over into the oncoming traffic lane (since there was another car waiting to turn so it was blocked off from other oncoming traffic) and as the speeding car approached, it swered to miss Sam's dad's car and t-boned the white car (above). The speeding car hit the white car so hard that it became airbourne and spun 180 degrees and it landed in the carpark (flew over the footpath), and it smashed into a parked car. The speeding car pulled into another car park across the road and we turned around to check out the damage and give our statement. It was really scary and I am amazed at how Sam's dad sprung to action so quickly, because if he hadn't, the speeding car would've smashed into the side of us, where I was sitting and I probably would've been badly hurt. In this case, no one was injured at all. The speeding car was extrememly damaged but I did not get a photo of it.

Also, Sam's dad produced a TV show which is to be aired on new years eve, and we get to go for free and watch it. It's going to be cool, I've never been to anything like this before.

«   »

Profile

I will take at least one photo a day for the next 365 days (:

Archives

All posts:

November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 June 2011


© A Photo A Day for a Year   |   Design by bluebonfires