Countdown to the New Year on December 17th.

Friday, December 17, 2010 @ 10:00 PM

This was the first time that I've ever been to the recording of a TV show. The premise of the show was to showcase 'Freshly Squeezed Talent'. They had three categories: Mens vocals, Womens vocals and Teen vocals. The show was hosted by Jason Gunn and Matt Gibb who used to be on Squirt when I was a kid. Jason Gunn is really funny. I think the best parts were the things that weren't filmed for television. I really liked being there it was cool. It was weird counting down to the new year though, even though it wasn't the new year xD We all had party poppers and we made a big mess with them xD

Afterwards I met Jason Gunn and had my photo taken with him

And yes, I know I look like a dork.

«   »

Profile

I will take at least one photo a day for the next 365 days (:

Archives

All posts:

November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 June 2011


© A Photo A Day for a Year   |   Design by bluebonfires