BDO
Friday, January 21, 2011 @ 9:10 PM
I went to my first BDO ever tonight and it was AMAZING.
The acts that I saw live were
- Stereiogram
- I am Giant
- Bang Bang Eche *
- Airbourne *
- Deftones
- Lupe Fiasco
- Wolfmother
- Shihad
- Iggy and the Stooges*
- Rammstein
- Tool
I didn't get many photos because I was enjoying myself rather than getting my camera out.
I have to admit that I never really liked Wolfmother or Rammstein, but I knew their songs, but seeing them live gave me a greater appreciation of their music. Rammstein put on an AMAZING live show.
This is me before we left ^^
Steriogram
I am Giant
Deftones
The red flames from Rammstein.
I lost the cord to my still camera (these are from my phone) so i'll edit this post later with some more photos.