Happy 20th Birthday to me.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011 @ 10:55 PM
It's so weird just suddenly not being a teenager anymore, but it's just the way things go :(
My friend Jas and I at the Beach.
Daniel, Melissa and Ellery
Group photo! Jayden, Jas, Sam, Ellery, Daniel, Melissa and Me.
Yum. Satay chicken Kebabs for dinner :D
Sam and I
It doesn't look like it, but it was one of the most exciting and fun days I've had in a really long time. Daniel and Melissa came over and then we went and suprised Ellery at his house and he came along. then we got Jas and Jayden, went to the beach. Came back to mine, played nightmare and went out for dinner at Denny's. I don't have a photo of my presents but I got:
- A casio calculator watch from Dad
- A brooch and a card with my name and qualities on it as well as a box of licorice from Nana and Grandad
- A 'West is Best' Outrageous Fortune T-shirt
- A kids book and an iTunes card from Steve
- A mat of licorice from Daniel and Melissa (when I open it, I'll show you how big it is!)