LICORICE and SHOES

Saturday, January 15, 2011 @ 11:29 PM

My friend Daniel bought me a mat of licorice for my birthday because I absolutely LOVE licorice. 

It's a LOT.

I bought these today! I love them (also don't mind the tatoo it looks a bit funky at the moment because it's still healing) I told Sam I love them so much that he's willing to buy me another pair exactly the same. I know I'm weird, but I love them that much.

Also, it was buy two get one free, so here are the other two pairs

These ones look really weird like this but they look awesome on (:

«   »

Profile

I will take at least one photo a day for the next 365 days (:

Archives

All posts:

November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 June 2011


© A Photo A Day for a Year   |   Design by bluebonfires