I baby-sat the kids today (:

Saturday, February 5, 2011 @ 10:24 PM

I have not slept for 34 hours, I can't sleep not because I am OVER TIRED. Seriously, how does that even work? Being so tired that you don't even feel tired anymore. It's weird. Dad left home to go for a bush walk with our cousin and my uncle and he is not home yet. I get REALLY worried when Dad doesn't turn up when I think he should. He also didn't take his phone, so I can't text him. I've just sent a text to my cousin though, so hopefully I get a reply to calm my nerves.

ANYWAY, I took some photos while baby-sitting.

This is my little cousin's cat, Whiskers. Look at the enlarged image. I think they're nice.

The cat is also a hardcore gamer.



«   »

Profile

I will take at least one photo a day for the next 365 days (:

Archives

All posts:

November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 June 2011


© A Photo A Day for a Year   |   Design by bluebonfires