SHOES.

Saturday, February 12, 2011 @ 9:07 PM

I have a problem. I like shoes. Too much. It annoys the hell out of me, and I would stop buying them if I could. Today I went to Dresssmart and had a look around. I saw a pair of shoes at Rubi Shoes at Sylvia Park last night, but didn't end up buying them, so I went to Rubi shoes at DM and they had them, and they were cheaper.

Then as I was leaving the mall, I found some shoes at amazon that were originally $197 down to $39, so I bought them also.

I was fine until I went into the Op shop. I found a pair of Nike Air Jordans there and they're AWESOME. I looked it up online and if I were to buy them brand new, they'd be over $200. So I bought them as well. What. Is. Wrong. With. Me. 

I've decided that I'm not going to buy any shoes or clothes for at least another six months. I just don't need to.

I also went to Save Mart this morning and got some other clothes.

I feel like it's alright to waste my money like this. I work hard for it, I don't have anything else I need to pay for, it's money i've earnt for myself. I only have a few weeks left before I go to uni and I won't be able to afford to treat myself to luxuaries like this anymore because I simply won't be earning enough money. I feel like the space in between leaving school and starting uni was my 'fun' time. Time where I didn't need to worry about wasting money and just treating myself, because I won't be able to do stuff like this when I'm all grown up. This has now turned into a novel, so I'll just post the pictures.


This one is for winter.


Nikes




I also did Jessica's nails today:

«   »

Profile

I will take at least one photo a day for the next 365 days (:

Archives

All posts:

November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 June 2011


© A Photo A Day for a Year   |   Design by bluebonfires