Some more new things :\
Wednesday, February 2, 2011 @ 9:56 PM
Recently, all my posts seem to be about things I've bought. I should stop doing that. But other than the things i've bought, there hasn't been much happening lately :(
Ocotopus ring! I realised that there was a diamante missing when I got home but I'm not too fussed
I got a pair of brand new Vans for $20 which is a bargain. They have little angel doodles on 'em
I won the auction for the polaroid camera ^^ The only thing I need now is film, which I can only get on ebay and can be pricey since they stopped producing it. However, I heard that that another company are making it due to it's popularity, so I'm going to look into that more.
This was me trying to take an artsy photo of the poloroid, but I failed.
Also, because I persuaded Sam to drive me out to New Lynn to pick up the camera, we went to Denny's for dinner and I paid for it all as a 'thank you'
Also, because I persuaded Sam to drive me out to New Lynn to pick up the camera, we went to Denny's for dinner and I paid for it all as a 'thank you'