Some more things I bought

Thursday, February 3, 2011 @ 10:14 PM


I never used to be a fan of rings, but now I wear one pretty much every day. I love this one! It's strange and I've never seen anything like it before, just looks like a bunch of metal coils wrapped around my finger xD

Oops, fingers in the way. Can't be bothered taking a new photo xD I have run out of TV shows to watch, so I bought Buffy season one today. Hopefully I like it, I'm not a big fan of supernatural/vampire movies or tv shows, but I heard that people compare Buffy to VM. Probably because the main character is a petite blonde girl? Idk, I'll watch and find out!

«   »

Profile

I will take at least one photo a day for the next 365 days (:

Archives

All posts:

November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 June 2011


© A Photo A Day for a Year   |   Design by bluebonfires