Valentine's Day

Monday, February 14, 2011 @ 11:53 PM

Today Sam started uni and he was really nervous. I got REALLY sick at work and then I left even though I know the boss probably didn't believe me, but I went to the doctors and got a note.

After Sam finished uni, he came over to my house to give me something for Valentine's day. I really wasn't expecting it


 I've never gotten flowers or a rose before! So I was really happy. I have it hanging upside down on my wall so it will dry out. I will be able to preserve it and keep it forever!

Also, the Veronica Mars poster I bought a couple of weeks ago turned up today. I LOVE IT. 

I also did a better painting of what I did last night. It's on a small canvas, I really like this. I like this style of painting I see it on DeviantArt all the time and I have been practising this style myself. Practice does make perfect because I am slooooowly getting better xD I wish I could draw, it's something I've always wanted to be able to do, but never able. I also should've painted the canvas white first, but I was too lazy.

I bought five books for a dollar from the library today. I love the withdrawn section! I never understand why they get rid of books in excellent condition so cheaply. I asked the lady today and she said it's because the books look 'worn' and 'ugly'. All of these books are in excellent condition to me! Oh well, their loss!

Top to bottom: 
*Note: This book is not actually about stealing cars. I do not intend on stealing a car at present or in any time in the foreseeable the future :P

«   »

Profile

I will take at least one photo a day for the next 365 days (:

Archives

All posts:

November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 June 2011


© A Photo A Day for a Year   |   Design by bluebonfires